Last Updated: [19.06.2019]
COCA-COLA SERVICES SA (“us” or “we”), based at Chaussée de Mons 1424, 1070 Brussels, Belgium, provides this service to you. These Terms describe how you may use the Voice Funnerizer app. From this point on, we refer to the app as the “Services.”
By downloading Voice Funnerizer app, you are telling us that you agree to these Terms. You can access any time to these Terms by clicking on the link provided in the section “Menu”. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access or use our Services.
If you are under the age of consent in your country to form a binding agreement, you should only use the Services if you have the legal consent of your parent or guardian for your use of the Services. Our Services are not intended for children under 13. Please do not access or use our Services if you are under 13.
1. Can these Terms be changed?
We may change these Terms, such as to comply with a change in the law or to reflect changes to the Services. If we do, we will use a reasonable way to notify you, and we will post the revised Terms on the Services. Your continued access to and use of the Services after we provide notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop accessing and using the Services. The above indication "last updated" informs you about the date of the last change to these Terms. Any changes that we make will not apply to any dispute between you and us that arose before the effective date of the revised Terms.
2. Do we collect and process your Personal Data?
We do not collect and process Personal Data pertaining to your through the Voice Funnerizer app.
3. What rules apply to your use of the Services?
When you use the Services, you must comply with the law. Also, you must not:
· Post or otherwise share any materials that are or may be false, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful, intimidating, or that otherwise do not respect other people.
· Post or otherwise share any materials that contain offensive language or other content.
· Post or otherwise share any materials that include or promote political ideas or messages, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or weapons.
· Post or otherwise share any materials that belong to another person, unless you have the person’s written permission for sharing. In other words, anything that you post or send must be your own original work.
· Post or otherwise share any materials that contain another person’s voice, or personal information, unless you have the person’s written permission for sharing or, if he or she is a minor, the permission of his or her parent or guardian.
· Post or otherwise share any materials that contain the name of a company besides us.
· Post, otherwise share, or use any virus or other computer code, file, or program that may be harmful to the Service or to our systems or property.
· Use the Services for any commercial (rather than personal) purpose, for example, to post advertisements.
· Use the Services in a way that is fraudulent or that otherwise violates the law.
· Collect information about other users.
· Interfere with the operation of the Services or prevent any person from using the Services.
· Try to take apart the Services or any part of them, except where the law does not allow us to prohibit you from doing so.
· Remove any copyright, trade mark, or other notice of ownership from the Services. These notices include, for example: ®, ™, and ©.
· Include any part of the Services in any product or service.
You are responsible for obtaining and paying for the devices, Internet connection, and any other equipment or services you need to use the Services.
4. Do you need a registration?
You do not need to register to use the Services. Services are available after downloading and installation of Voice Funnerizer app into your mobile device.
5. What about content you submit?
The Services may allow you to record voice messages, customize them by adding sound effects and voice filters in Voice Funnerizer app (we refer as "Creations"), store Creations in your mobile device and share Creations through apps such email, social media sites and messengers compatible with Voice Funnerizer app. You fully own your Creations. We will not monitor and change or remove Creations neither before nor after you share them. Because your Creations will be received and played, and may be shared by other users, you should be careful about their content. You should also be careful about resending or otherwise using any other person’s Creations. We are not responsible for your Creations, the Creation of any other user, or for your communications with any other user. If you decide to make any of your personal or other information available to any other person through the Services, you do so at your own risk.
6. What content do we own?
We and our suppliers own the Services, which are protected by certain rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks, service marks, any associated logos, icons, sound effects and voice filters available in the Services (we refer to all of these as “Our Marks”). You may not use Our Marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours or in a way that may cause confusion about who owns Our Marks.
7. What is our liability with respect to the Services?
The content available through the Services is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We try to keep the Services functioning at all times, but we cannot guarantee that they will always be available, updated, complete, correct, or secure. The Services may include mistakes and materials that violate these Terms. Also, other persons may change the Services without our permission. If you see any such changes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Services, including damages caused by malware, viruses, or any incorrect or incomplete information or materials, unless such damage is the result of our willful misconduct or gross negligence.
8. What is your responsibility if we are sued?
If we are sued because you have violated these Terms (for example, if you record post or otherwise share another person’s voice and that person sues us for unauthorized usage of his voice), then, if permitted by law, you must pay us all costs in connection with the lawsuit. The costs may include, for example, any amount that we are required to pay the person who sued us; the costs of defending the claim (including our attorneys’ fees); and other expenses and fees.
9. How can these Terms be terminated?
We may permanently or temporarily terminate these Terms and your right to use the Services. If possible, we will try to notify you least twenty-four (24) hours before any such suspension or termination. If, however, we reasonably believe that you have violated an important term of these Terms, then we may immediately suspend or terminate your right to use the Services.
You can stop using the Services at any time. If you want to stop using Services, uninstall the Voice Funnerizer app as the operating system of your device recommends.
We will stop all of the Services when the "Make Your Mouth Funner"-Campaign is finished.
10. What law applies to these Terms?
These Terms are governed by the laws of Switzerland. All disputes between you and us related to the Services will be resolved exclusively by the competent courts at your domicile.
11. How can you contact us?
If you have a suggestion, question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an email to email@example.com. Please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.
If you share with us any ideas or suggestions about the Services or anything else, you agree that your ideas and suggestions are not confidential and that we may use them for any purpose, without payment or other obligation to you, and without having to identify you as the source.
12. What other terms apply to your use of the Services?
Unless you have our consent, you may not assign your rights under these Terms to any other person, and you may not make any other person responsible for your obligations under these Terms. We may assign or transfer any or all of our rights or obligations under these Terms. If we decide not to enforce any of our rights under these Terms, then that decision does not mean that we automatically decline to enforce any such right at any other time. The section titles in these Terms are intended only to make these Terms easier to read, and they do not define or explain any section or provision. When these Terms use the words “including”, “include”, “includes”, or "for example" the word will be read as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” If we need to notify you, such as about a change to these Terms, we may do so through the Services.